Part two of our “Portable Scratching with Headphones” series.
Portablist.com & Paul Skratch (Skratcher) reviews the M-Audio Bass Traveller amplifier to boost up the volume when using portable fader with a headphone. DJ Surgery also introduced the Bass Traveler on his previous review.
7″ Record in demo: “Skiratcha Breaks” By DJ A1
Headphone: Urban Ears
- Battery-powered amplifier can drive two sets of headphones
- Long-lasting (approx. 8 hours) rechargeable Lithium polymer battery
- LED indicator for power on, battery charge, low battery
- (2) 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo headphone jacks
- Rotary on/off/volume control
- Selectable 2-position boost switch optimizes sound for any headphone
- Compatible with headphones from 16–100 ohms
- Micro USB port for battery charging
- (1) 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo input jack
- Compatible with most popular in-line remote control headphones