If you’re in the portable scene or have been following the intriguing progress of the portable culture, you have probably heard of Raiden Fader and that they’re incorporating the Innofader technology. We already know how an Innofader feels like and what it is capable of doing, but what will Raiden do with it to enhance the pocket fader experience?
Since their initial announcement last February, the public has been at the edge of their seats for it’s official release, teasing everyone with cropped angled images on social media. The wait is over and now you can see it at it’s full glory (1080p or whatever your device that you’re on).
Raiden Fader – RXI-F1 Demo Video and notes after the jump.
Raiden Fader Press Release Notes:
The official first peek at Raiden Fader’s upcoming RXI-F1 model, the next addition coming to their product lineup. This highly anticipated model features a Innofader Mini, and contains features not yet seen on a device this portable! Raiden Fader hopes to open even more possibilities for the portable DJ. More details are coming! The new era of turntablism… The video features Underkut of Open Format using the RXI-F1 for the first time, with his preferred configuration. Two Vestax Handytrax’s, Serato DVS interface, and a Native Instruments Kontrol pad.
Portablist.com Closer Look
- From the video you can already tell that the RXI-F1 is a bit larger than it’s predecessor.
- The inputs and outputs are now located on the right side – instead of the front as before.
- 2 inputs (left & right channel) and 1 output. With that said it cuts on both sides and will work with 2 portable turntables.
- Housing seems to be in some sort of metal casing.
- LED light indicator at the top (as seen in previous leaked photos)
- Standard Innofader cap size for the fader knob (larger than the original caps found on the VVT-MK1).
- Not clear on how it is mounted. Looks really stable in the demo video.
We’ll be getting our hands on it soon and will give you a closer look and review! Please share and feel free to make a comment!